Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Steady Is the Head That Wears The Crown

I like the way that Crown Media is weathering the market volatility lately.  I own Crown, so let me be upfront about that.  I've watched the stock go down, way down, from where I bought it at $1.60 or so.  Now it's in the $1.70's.  It seems to have won some investors over or, perhaps, "some folks" have sensed that it is a cheap acquisition target.  I ask myself, which is more likely?  While it has posted decent performance numbers of late, nothing that would suddenly make it overly seductive in a very dangerous market like the current one.  Here are some thoughts from a fellow who agrees with me that Crown should be an acquisition target:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/519831-sunset-of-the-golden-age-as-cable-networks-mature

No comments:

Post a Comment